Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy Birthday?

No. It's not my birthday today. I just feel like it, that feeling of being new and emancipated from the bondage that kept me from appreciating the things I should have enjoyed. I just hit 20 early this year and graduated from a university which most of the people look up to. Also, I have been unemployed for five months, contemplating about what should I do with my life, while applying for work. Now I was hired for a position I longed for since July, and I must say, it was not an easy battle, declining 3 job offers from three very good employers, just to make way for something I know I would love doing.

There are several loose ends that I should tie in the process, relationships that are severed because I know it won't do good to both of us in the long run. Sometimes I blame my fickle mind and woozy eyes to these things, being a spontaneous creature that i am, a slave of mood swings and a sucker for romance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to send out your thoughts:)